Title: Data Analyst
Work Location: Dominion National, Arlington, VA
Direct Supervisor: Senior Director, Operations
Position Status: Full-Time
Dominion National, a leading provider of dental and vision benefits in the Mid-Atlantic area, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst.
To serve as reports writer and data analyst.
Essential Job Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Coordinate and maintain daily, weekly, monthly reports production calendar/schedule.
- Prepare, modify create existing or new report requests from users.
- To maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Data Dental system, represent as Data guru and respond when responding to report requests.
- To support scheduled DataDental Upgrades.
- Master all DataDental Tables and their interrelationships.
- Maintaining all aspects of the Business Objects/Crystal Report/SQL Report files.
- Coordinator of all Crystal/Business Objects/SQL Reporting requirements.
- To program various Crystal/Business Objects/SQL Reporting queries to meet company analysis/reporting requirements.
- To automate routine programs.
- To run quality assurance reports to ensure the integrity of the DataDental data.
- Supervise Web upload/download activity.
- To work with all internal and external customers in a professional, productive, and effective manner.
- To address all internal and external requests in a courteous and expeditious manner.
- To ensure that all business deadlines are met according to published Action Plans.
- To Develop and maintain current desk procedures for all processes performed by this position.
- To maintain current knowledge of Finance/Information Systems policies and procedures.
- Due to the nature of the Information Systems function, alternative work schedules may be required to meet company deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or Information Systems/Technology or related field.
- 2 – 5 years experience
For the ideal candidate we offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefit package to include medical, dental, disability, 401(k) company match, paid parking or monthly metro stipend, paid holidays and paid time off. For immediate consideration, please forward a cover letter including salary requirements (required) and resume to hr@DominionNational.com or fax to 703.518.8849 with subject line: Data Analyst.