Title: Marketing Production Assistant
Work Location: Dominion National, Arlington, VA
Direct Supervisor: Director of Design and Brand
Position Status: Full-Time
Dominion National, a leading provider of dental and vision benefits in the Mid-Atlantic area, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Production Assistant.
Handles the day-to-day marketing collaterals including printing, assembly and postings. Includes fundamental knowledge of InDesign to customize documents as required.
Essential Job Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Responsible for sales, pre-enrollment and member communication fulfillment activities.
- Marketing liaison to the sales and service team to coordinate and fulfill material requests for various events.
- Customize content and design in various software including InDesign.
- Print, assemble and ship all in-house materials.
- Track usage and quantities of company inventory as well as maintain adequate supply and secure storage space.
- Maintain electronic inventory by ensuring all final documents are posted in various locations and update as required.
- Track all production activities.
- Complete other marketing tasks such as proofing and special projects as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Education and professional experience to include a Bachelor’s Degree. 2-3 years in a marketing fulfillment role is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills including time management, written and verbal communications, managing multiple priorities and close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of InDesign and MS Office. Knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite a must.
- Dental benefits/insurance industry experience a plus.
For the ideal candidate we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, disability, 401(k) company match, paid parking or metro stipend, paid holidays, and paid time off. For immediate consideration, please forward a cover letter including salary requirements (required) and resume to hr@DominionNational.com with subject line: Marketing Production Assistant.