Customized to create the ideal benefit for your group.
- Dual choice plans, offering Select Plans (same as a DHMO)1 and Choice PPO options side-by-side, provide typical premium savings of 17% over a PPO-only program.2
- Dual choice plans are also available offering Elite ePPO and Choice PPO options side-by-side.
- At enrollment employees may choose to receive services from any licensed dentist (Choice PPO options) or care from a network dentist at lower premium rates (Select Plans and Elite ePPO)
- Dual choice plans are available to groups of 5 to 14 eligible employees (employer-paid groups) and 5 to 24 eligible employees (volutary groups) with as few as two enrolled).
- These 'off-the-shelf' plans can save you time by eliminating time consuming underwriting steps. The rates are pre-determined for voluntary or employer-paid.
Contact our Group Service Center at 877.559.9624 for a quote today!
1 Same as a DHMO with fixed member copayments, no annual maximum dollar limits, no waiting periods, no deductibles, no pre-authorization paperwork or pre-treatment estimates and no claim forms or proof of loss (except in the case of out-of-area emergencies).
2 Dominion National – based on group premium and enrollment data, 2015.