Great value, fixed fees and limited costs.
- Choice of any participating dentist in one of the largest dental Select Plan networks in the Mid-Atlantic.1 Family members may select different offices.
- Quality dental care at predetermined fees. No copayment charges for up to 75% of dental services most frequently performed on adults and almost 100% for children.2
- No pre-existing condition exclusions, waiting periods, deductibles, pre-treatment estimates or maximum dollar limits.
- Orthodontic benefits provided for adults and children.
- Qualified providers in quality practices. Dentists go through an extensive credentialing examination and on-site office visits. If the member is not happy with their initial choice of dentist, Dominion will pay the member a financial award as part of our performance guarantee.
Contact our Group Service Center at 877.559.9624 for a quote or to enroll a group today!
Same as a DHMO with fixed member copayments, no annual maximum dollar limits, no waiting periods, no deductibles, no pre-authorization paperwork or pre-treatment estimates and no claim forms or proof of loss (except in the case of out-of-area emergencies).
1 Dominion National Competitive Network Survey, 1st Quarter 2016. Participating dentists are subject to change. Mid-Atlantic includes D.C., Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
2 Dominion National - based on annual review of utilization data.