High-Value Vision Benefits
You can clearly see the advantages. Coverage and savings for eye exams, eyeglass lenses, frames and contact lenses.
Access to a leading national vision network through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- More than 60,000 provider listings
- Members may use any licensed vision provider or use a participating provider for increased savings
- Includes private practitioners and optical retailers such as Wal-Mart, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, J.C. Penney, For Eyes Optical, Hour Eyes and Target Optical1
- 99.3% of members have access to 2 vision providers within 10 miles of their homes across all U.S. zip codes2
- 90% of all services are provided by participating network vision providers2
All rates guaranteed for two years from the group’s effective date (applies to continuous enrollment in the plan).
Value-Added Discounts and Services
- LASIK laser vision correction
- Contact lens mail-order program
- NVA Smart BuyerSM program
- Online member resource that shows helpful provider information including how many frames are available at each participating location under the member's plan allowance.
1 All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
2 National Vision Administrators, Network Analysis and Utilization Reports, 2015.
Vision plans are underwritten by Avalon Insurance Company, and are marketed and administered by Dominion Dental Services USA, Inc.