High-Value Vision Benefits
You can clearly see the advantages. Coverage and savings for eye exams, eyeglass lenses, frames and contact lenses.
Access to a leading national vision network through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- More than 60,000 provider listings
- Members may use any licensed vision provider or use a participating provider for increased savings
- Includes private practitioners and optical retailers such as Wal-Mart, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, J.C. Penney, For Eyes Optical, Hour Eyes and Target Optical1
- 99.3% of members have access to 2 vision providers within 10 miles of their homes across all U.S. zip codes2
- 90% of all services are provided by participating network vision providers2
All rates guaranteed for two years from the group’s effective date (applies to continuous enrollment in the plan).
Value-Added Discounts and Services
- LASIK laser vision correction
- Contact lens mail-order program
- NVA Smart BuyerSM program
- Online member resource that shows helpful provider information including how many frames are available at each participating location under the member's plan allowance.
Contact our Group Service Center at 877.559.9624 for a quote or to enroll today!
Find a vision provider near you
Sample ID Card
1 All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
2 National Vision Administrators, Network Analysis and Utilization Reports, 2015.
Vision plans are underwritten by Avalon Insurance Company, and are marketed and administered by Dominion Dental Services USA, Inc.